Monday, July 11, 2016

I am saddened

I am really not sure how much longer I can be a taxi driver.  I really enjoy driving in San Francisco and meeting all the cool interesting people but I am not making as much money as I was in the past.  In fact the two really big days this past year, I barely made any money.  This is very sad.  I don’t know if it is the cost of living in the city or the competition with Uber and Lyft.  

I haven’t been posting many stories because I am just not picking up that many people.  The few people I do pick up are still wonderful amazing people and I should still tell their stories but it makes it very difficult too when it is so slow.

I really want to continue driving taxi because I love it but if I cannot make any money doing so, I need to find work elsewhere.  I am in the process of looking at other places to work.  That is a big struggle as well.  Fun times in my life.  

Thank you very much for sticking with me.  I know I haven’t been around as much as I really would love to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment