Sunday, August 21, 2016

Part time job!!!

I have a new (part time for now) job!  I will be working for a passenger train company!  I am super excited.  It is only part time and I am not sure how much taxi driving I will be able to do since the hours I will be working will be in the middle of the day 5 days a week.  I am also looking for another part time job to fill in the rest of the time.

I think I am going to stop blogging for a little bit.  Starting a new job is much more intense than I remember it being.  I have been working very hard learning all the new stuff.  It is fun and exciting and I hope to retain as much new knowledge as I can.  

Thank you all for being faithful readers!  I have loved writing every posted blog, every question asked of me, all the support everyone has given me.  Thank you so much!  You mean the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment