Thursday, May 26, 2016

Late start

I have been starting late or not working at all on Wednesdays because of a family matter.  I love to spend as much time as I can with family but this has been a stressful time.

Today I went straight to the airport, picked up a lady who didn’t seem happy at all.  I tried to chit chat a bit but her answers were short and sweet so I left her alone.  I just let her know about a change of routes because of high traffic.  I was polite when she was finishing with paying me and wished her a wonderful trip and flight home.

Not much else was happening in the city tonight. The San Jose Sharks are now in the Stanley Cup playoffs.  They have never made it this far and I am very excited for them!  Even though I am a Detroit Red Wings fan.  Golden State Warriors are also in the playoffs, so it is a very exciting time in our area!  The Warriors have to win tonight and the next 2(?) games in order to go to the finals.  Hope they do!  I also hope the Sharks win Lord Stanley’s Cup.

Well, I need to go to bed now!  Thanks again for reading my blog.  I hope this weekend there are fun things to report!  I may have to finish writing about past days of excitement, haha.  Well, I should still do that, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment