Monday, May 23, 2016

Not much is happening.

I heard this Sunday was Bay To Breakers.  I am not working so I am not going to be involved with the crazy race.  There is a pre expo on Friday and Saturday.  Maybe that will make it busy.  I am hoping since it will be busy since it has been a little slow lately.  I have had a few interesting passengers but nothing too exciting.  I feel all the exciting people are all waiting out there to get into my taxi but haven’t found me yet.  Hahaha.  

The week before Mother’s Day was a great week in tips for me, especially when I mentioned visiting or seeing Mom.  Sometimes using holidays in conversation can help with getting good tips.  I don’t use it as a reason for getting better tips, I use it more to connect with my passengers.  It seems a lot of people who live in SF’s parents do not live close so a lot of people spent the day with friends.  The day was perfect so I hope they had a fun day.

I really think I am watching too much tv, I don’t seem to have much time to write my blog.  I need to stop watching tv, I think.  Downside, I think there are so many amazing tv shows out there now.  Game of Thrones is AMAZING and I cannot wait for the next episode.  I also like all the old standbys of Big Bang Theory, The Fixer Upper and Awkward as well.

Thank you again for reading my blog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment