Thursday, August 6, 2015

Interesting people

The city of San Francisco has so many interesting people walking around.  A man walking around carrying a 11x18 sized framed mirror and looking at himself.  He was also talking to himself as well.  He then showed other people what they looked like, not that those he showed really wanted to see themselves. Things that make you go hmmmmmm.

Still living in a bubble I guess but in my life I have not seen many little people.  A few over my life but not many.  In the past six months I have seen about 50 driving all over the city.  I hope I haven’t offend anyone, it is just an observance.

Last night a young male was wearing tall bacon socks!  Well, they said bacon.  Cool kid!  He was wearing shorts and riding a skateboard.  Bacon is awesome but I am not sure I would wear bacon.

A few things passengers complain about other drivers.

1. Drivers not wanting to take passengers to Treasure Island, Oakland, Richmond, Stonestown areas.  
I will drive you 1 block to far, far away!  I do not care.  It is my job to drive you where you want to go.  Need to go to New York, I will take you!  Haha!  I will just have to make a few arrangements first or on the way.

2. Drivers not wanting to take credit cards.
I take credit cards.  They do charge me a fee but it is the price of doing business.  I personally do not carry cash very often so how could I even complain about taking a credit card.

3. Drivers talking on their phone while they have passengers.
I never take phone calls.  I apologize when I do get a phone call but I do not answer it, just silence it.  The only time I have taken phone calls is when the same person calls me twice in a matter of minutes.  I let my passenger know I need to take the call and then I answer quickly and let the person on the phone know I have a passenger.  End the call as soon as I can.  I then apologize again.

4. Drivers not wanting to take ParaTransit
I don’t often get ParaTransit but I always try to run it through the machine first so it will not take a long time.  I hate making the passenger wait any longer than they have too.  Most of the time it works with no problems but sometimes there is no signal and I have to call them in.  It takes much more time but works just as well.  Happy the passenger seems to be okay with me having to call it in because it happens often.

This weekend is Outside Lands.  A major music festival that lasts 3 days in San Francisco, thousands and thousands of people attend.  The weather forecast is actually very good!  Not too hot or too cold which is wonderful!  Many more people will go and need rides there and back!  I will be in the area, so if you need a ride!  Call or text me.

Well, thank you again for reading my blog!  I love telling my story.  Comments are fun too!  Helps me know how I am doing.

Thank you again!  I love you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment