Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Just your average Wednesday

Today was an average Wednesday in the city.  Nothing much going on really anywhere but I kept hearing that there was no taxis anywhere to be found. I don’t know what they were talking about because I saw many empty taxis and not many people out tonight.  Happens.  


I did see a guy riding a scooter with a green helmet and his hair in dreadlocks that I had to look at a few times because I thought it was an octopus!  Crazy!


I still have a cough.  It is driving me insane!  I wish I knew how to make it go away faster but it needs to run its course. I know.


Okay, one thing that gives me troubles when I drive my taxi at night is having to go to the bathroom.  As a female in the city there are not many places to go to the bathroom that are safe and clean.  A few of the hotels let taxi drivers use their bathrooms but some lock their doors at midnight.  Horrible!  Parking can be crazy in the city as well and MANY restaurants do not even have a bathroom for customers.  


There is a gamer convention in town but the gamers, I think, stayed in their hotels to drink and be social.  They were not out and about at bars that was for sure.

Well, I know it is not much but thank you for reading!  

No comments:

Post a Comment