Friday, July 24, 2015

Day from H#!!

Day from H#!!  Car problems so I tried to make arrangements but nothing was working.  I had to wait for my daughter to get home from work so I could go to work.  I was suppose to start work at 4 but didn’t get there until 7.  Okay fine, I can move past this and make a lot of money in a short amount of time.  Okay, don’t laugh it can happen.  

I was able to get a couple of longer rides so I was so close to getting my gate.  When I started I thought something smelled in my taxi but I wasn’t sure.  There are places in the city that are a little smelly so I thought maybe it that.  After a few pick ups I asked a lady who wanted to go to the airport if it smelled in the taxi and she said it smelled like gas.  Not just regular gas but maybe gas like.  On the way to the airport I had to stop a stoplight, it looked like a small amount of smoke came out from under the hood.  I had no alarm lights or nothing out of the ordinary.  I was able to drive the lady to the airport with no problems.  I then called the owner of the taxi to see what he wanted me to do.  He told me to take it back to the yard to see what they can see or smell.  No problems getting back to the yard.   I talked to one of the guys at the yard and he thought the battery smelled like it was melting so he “shopped” it.  I called the owner of the taxi to let him know what was going on.  I could get a spare taxi but since I had already had such a horrible day I let him know I was going to go home instead. He said he understood and said I could just pay half gate.  At least that was nice!  

Okay, so on my way home I chatted with my daughter about all the things that had happened and we decided to go to the store and get cake.  Great ending to my long, long day.  

So after all that has happened I am happy to be home and ready to start having a wonderful day tomorrow!  Or is it tomorrow already?  

Thank you very much for reading and I love you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment